Anglais seulement Traduction en cours
Cette page n'est actuellement disponible qu'en Anglais. Nous travaillons activement à traduire l'ensemble du site. Nous vous remercions pour votre patience.
Whether you're a doctor, dentist, mid-level practitioner, nurse, pharmacist, a trained technician, or support staff, you are often called and gifted to work with the sick or dying.
During His earthly ministry, Jesus displayed his compassion and power while working with those who needed health care. Because the opinions and advice of health care providers and staff are valued by patients and their families, the hospital room, outpatient clinic, dental office, emergency room, nursing home, pharmacy, and other health care settings can truly become mission fields to spread the Gospel of Christ. Start adding the Word of God to your medical or dental workplace!
While I was working in the hospital I gave the gospel of John to a young lady who is a caregiver to a patient. She read it for 20 minutes and then I asked her what do you think about that book? She smiled and said, ‘I like it and I need to go back to church!’ Sharing the gospel of John is so exciting, thanks for helping me be a witness.
—Rev. Gary C. of Pekin, IL
Are you going on a medical mission?
The Pocket testament League provides pocket-sized Gospels of John in English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, and Portuguese. Partner with us and bring a supply of Gospels along on your medical mission trip. Order Gospels of John
Seven Ways To Share pocket-sized Gospels of John In Your Health Care Environment
We thank you for sharing creative ways to include a pocket-sized Gospels of John at your clinic, hospital, dental office, or other healthcare situations. Here are just a few of those ideas:
- Keep Gospels in your waiting and exam rooms.
- Hand a Gospel to every patient when they are given their follow-up appointment card.
- Put a Gospel book in each sample bag.
- Actually prescribe the Gospel of John! When you hand a patient a prescription for an antibiotic or blood pressure pill, also give them a pocket-sized Gospel of John and prescribe one chapter per day.
- Offer patients a pocket-sized Gospel of John prior to discharge from the hospital.
- Include pocket-sized Gospels of John in any follow-up paperwork mailed to patients, such as lab results.
- Give a pocket-sized Gospel of John to every patient receiving a free toothbrush after a dental cleaning or procedure.
Get started now!